Pixel Palace is a unique digital agency delivering purpose-led impact. People and relationships are incredibly important to us and this is reflected in the team and in our great long term relationships that we have with our clients. Some of our long term clients include brands like RSPCA & Women’s Agenda. We’re currently looking for a new team member to join us!
Social Media Specialist / Copywriter
We’re currently looking for a full-time marketing team member with specialist skills in social media & copywriting to join our Fortitude Valley based team.
In this role, you will be supporting the marketing team with social media, content development, and pr.
We’re looking for someone with knowledge and experience in social media marketing, content creation, account management, and analytics, along with a passion for nurturing great client relationships and outcomes.
This role would suit someone who has experience in an agency or freelance setting working across various clients and industries. You’d be responsible for developing content for a diverse range of clients, with a focus on social media, community building, content development such as blogs, EDMs, educational resources and other forms of content marketing as well as supporting the marketing team to provide client-facing account management services. You’d also be building and executing social media & publicity strategies and coverage for clients as well as Pixel Palace itself.
What you’d do each day
Social Media Marketing
– Social media content strategy and ideation for our purpose-led clients
– Creating and managing the organic and paid content for clients distributed through social channels
– Working collaboratively with the marketing & design team to create briefs for content
– Scheduling and creation of social media calendars for clients
– Community building and management
– Reporting on audience growth and engagement
– Develop long and short-form copy for a diverse range of clients, with a focus on webpages, blogs, EDMs, educational resources and other forms of content marketing.
– Produce web copy that’s optimised for search engine results (SEO), based on provided keyword research.
– Create copy for Pixel Palace that promotes our unique services and expertise, with a focus on social media content, news updates, and other forms of content marketing.
– Perform sub editing services for the Pixel Palace team, which will involve exposure to a broad range of marketing and communications materials.
– Liaise closely with key members of the Marketing team, providing client-facing account management services as required.
Our new team member will:
– Be a social media expert who has proven experience in building brands across social media platforms
– Have an understanding of audience growth and engagement strategies and knowledge of how to implement them effectively
– Be a copywriting perfectionist, and will know how to convey complex messages with brevity and impact,
– Have a proven ability to work efficiently and independently within an extremely collaborative team environment
– Be highly motivated to champion our clients, and will be totally invested in the outcomes.
– Be confident in building rapport with clients, team members and other stakeholders. Growing relationships is what we do!
– Be a team player who’s on board with our mission and purpose of leading people and growing purpose led brands and who knows how to have fun
– Be educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
You’d be at an advantage if you have :
🦄Agency and client management experience
🦄Experience in and understanding of common marketing platforms and tools
What we’re offering:
Our team is currently located in a boutique office in the centre of Fortitude Valley on Agnes St. However we like to offer flexible working conditions for our team wherever possible.
The role will be a permanent full-time position.
🦄 Obsessed with attention to details
🦄 Good at doing things right the first time
🦄 Able to work independently as well as part of our close-knit team
🦄 Passionate about what you do and making a mark on the world
🦄 Excited to work on the type of projects in our portfolio
Then please apply, we would love to hear from you!
To be considered your application should showcase your suitability for this role and include writing examples, references and an outline of your previous work experience.
No recruiters, please!
Email us at [email protected]