Creative Developer (Full Time) – Start March
If you’re passionate about building websites and WordPress, have great attention to detail and a positive ‘can do attitude, we’re looking for you!
We are seeking a Web & WordPress specialist who is up to date with the latest technologies, possess both front-end and back-end skills at a high level, and has the experience required to work collaboratively alongside our other team members to provide creative and results based solutions for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced all-rounder with a solid portfolio which demonstrates high level clean and functional web development. You will work in a small, dynamic team across various projects where we all wear many hats. It’s imperative that the candidate is a collaborative, highly motivated and hardworking team player who has a friendly and positive attitude.
To be considered for this role you will have the following essential experience / skills:
- 4+ years solid commercial experience in developing modern responsive websites, focusing on clean optimised code whilst working with WordPress.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with WordPress is essential. We are looking for a WordPress legend that is solid with developing custom themes (not hacking templates).
- Experience with integrating with WooCommerce.
- Solid experience in responsive design and working with CSS animations
- Ability to slice up designs in Figma and template those designs into a responsive layout.
- Good understanding of hosting platforms and DNS settings.
- Motivated team player with a positive attitude great and communication skills.
- Able to speak, read, and write fluently in English; The successful applicant will be able to communicate well with clients via email and phone.
You’d be at an advantage if you have…
- Design skills and basic understanding of UX
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Implementing SEO techniques for organic rankings.
- Conversant with analytics tools (Google, SEMrush) and reporting.
- Familiarity with Git, Bootstrap or Grunt
For the right person, we are offering a competitive salary, and the chance to work within a small friendly team. We offer a creative collaborative working environment with flexible working hours and unlimited caffeination.
Our relaxed office is in Arana Hills shares the space with a boutique Espresso bar and is an excellent choice for someone on the northside of Brisbane who may not want to commute to the city. The office is close to Grovely Train Station.
If you …
- love web development and WordPress
- are looking for a role that is challenging but rewarding
- would like to work with a small team that values you as an important contributor
- like the look of our portfolio
- believe you have all elements we are searching for…
Then please apply, we would love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com
Strictly no recruiters or overseas applicants please (we cannot sponsor), only shortlisted candidates will be accepted and contacted.