Pixel Palace is a unique digital agency in the space – for us people and relationships are everything – and this is reflected in the team, our great long term relationships with our clients and the impactful work we deliver for them. (Our long term clients include brands like RSPCA & Women’s Agenda.) We’re on the hunt for some new team members for 2020.
Digital UX/UI Designer
Pixel Palace is looking for an experienced Digital Designer to deliver excellent UI designs for a range of digital products and websites. The successful applicant will have an impressive portfolio demonstrating the following:
- 🦄Exceptional UI design skills
- 🦄Knowledge of modern web design patterns and trends
- 🦄Deep understanding of UX fundamentals
- 🦄Ability to deliver work that is visually striking and aesthetically pleasing
- 🦄A wide range of design deliverables, such as wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
Pixel Palace is a unique digital agency in the space – for us people and relationships are everything – and this is reflected in the team, our great long term relationships with our clients and the impactful work we deliver for them. The successful applicant will be keenly aware of the client experience and be able to confidently present work directly to clients and back up any design decisions with relevant evidence, data or theory.
It is critical that our designers are able to work efficiently and be flexible in their work style— being able to deliver high-quality work throughout longer, in-depth design projects as well as shorter, lean sprints. The successful applicant will have no trouble completing work to deadlines consistently.
The ability to deliver high-quality work with little user testing will be hugely beneficial, along with real-world agency experience. They will communicate openly and effectively with the wider team, and be able to handle design feedback with maturity and grace.
Experience and efficiency with modern interface tools such as Figma, Sketch and XD will be essential.
You’d be at an advantage if you have :
- 🦄Familiarity with WordPress and its capabilities and limitations
- 🦄Familiarity with modern CSS frameworks (ie. Bootstrap)
- 🦄Actual front-end development experience
For the right person, we are offering a competitive salary in a creative collaborative working environment with flexible working hours.
Our team is currently located in the centre of Fortitude Valley – TC Beirne Building, Brunswick St.
- 🦄 obsessed with attention to details
- 🦄 Good at doing things right the first time
- 🦄 Keen to work with a growing team as a valued contributor
- 🦄 Passionate about learning the new stuff
- 🦄 Excited to work on the type of projects in our portfolio
Then please apply, we would love to hear from you! Email us at [email protected]
Strictly no recruiters or overseas applicants please (we are currently unable to sponsor). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.