Pixel Palace is a unique digital agency delivering purpose-led impact. People and relationships are incredibly important to us and this is reflected in the team and in our great long term relationships that we have with our clients. Some of our long term clients include brands like RSPCA & Women’s Agenda. We’re on the hunt for some new team members for 2020 to join us in delivering purpose-led impact for the brands and people we partner with!
Mid-Senior Graphic Designer
Pixel Palace is a brand growth agency that delivers purpose-led impact through strategic marketing, creative design and custom wordpress websites; servicing organisations and thought leaders in Australia, New Zealand, America and Europe. Our clients include RSPCA, Women’s Agenda and many other purpose led brands and organisations.
Since it was founded, Pixel Palace has facilitated authentic connections and creative story-telling for a diverse range of purpose-led brands. We focus on communication, relationships and a holistic approach to strategy, that enables brands to grow and make their mark on the world. This integrative combination of services enables Pixel Palace to achieve its mission of creating purpose-led growth for brands and people.
Our team genuinely invests in the brands we work with, and we are committed to delivering quality results that are appealing, engaging, and memorable. Pixel Palace is a conscious, people-first agency. We strive to be an agency of choice for both clients and talent, and we aim to deliver award-winning work that represents real value for our clients.
We’re currently on the hunt for an experienced designer to join our team initially as a part-time role with a view to building to full time.
As a fast-paced creative agency, we are looking for a self-motivated designer to come on board and continue to champion our high standards. We are seeking a committed designer who can confidently manage their own workload and initiative in all areas of the role. You’ll be able to take direction and have the ability to work autonomously and as part of our collaborative team.
You will be working on a variety of projects for a diverse client base with work including logo design, brand collateral & digital campaigns – so a passion for design is a must! You will need to be able to manage your workload and deal directly with our clients. You must have excellent attention to detail & time management skills.
We are particularly interested in candidates who send folios showcasing strong logo and brand application design.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 🦄Excellent communication skills
- 🦄A keen interest in customer experience
- 🦄A passion for design and a desire to learn
- 🦄A proven track record working in an agency environment
- 🦄A happy and positive attitude and a great work ethic
Applicants must have:
- 🦄A minimum of four years experience in the graphic design industry, preferably in an agency environment
- 🦄Tertiary qualifications in graphic design or relevant applied technical training
- 🦄A strong sense and understanding of design
- 🦄The ability to prioritise and manage simultaneous projects
- 🦄The ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
- 🦄Super speed, accuracy and eagle-eyed attention to detail in all aspects of your job
- 🦄The ability to supply print ready finished art
- 🦄Proficiency in all Adobe Creative Cloud applications (in a Mac environment) with advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Salary will be $50 – $65K (plus super) and awarded on experience and skill level. The successful applicant will be given a fantastic opportunity to become a valued member of our friendly, hard-working and supportive team.
Then please apply, we would love to hear from you! Email us your website link or portfolio to [email protected]